Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Full Version w/Lyrics

In 1983, Bonnie Tyler's hit "Total Eclipse Of the Heart" reached the #1 spot on U.S. and U.K. charts.  Really cool and well written, I've always liked this song. And  I like the original official video. However, as much as I appreciate thinking outside the box, I always thought the video was just way too far out there somewhere, and didn't make any sense in relation to the song. The Gothic video, was story-boarded by Jim Steinman and was inspired by the film Future World, the follow-up to the Yul Brunner futuristic thriller Westworld. It was filmed at Holloway Asylum, which was built by a doctor out of the proceeds of a drug he'd invented to help his patients. Again, I'm not knocking the video, it is kinda cool. I just think it makes no damn sense. If you've ever seen the original video, you'll recognize most of what I did here. I cut parts of the original video and edited it in with cuts from  1984 live footage to make it still cool, but much more closer to our solar system. I hope you all enjoy it.




Also; I have had  couple of comments from subscribers that some of my videos were rendered with the volume too low. I didn't realize that, and going back and playing them all, there are indeed 2 or 3 that the sound quality isn't the best. I normally edit my videos in Adobe After Effects, build them in Movie Maker, and then render them in Filmora. I now render them in Sony Vegas Pro, which has much better sound editing. Y'all will be much happier with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment