Thursday, March 30, 2017

Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down - with lyrics

"I Wish It Would Rain Down" is a beautiful Power Ballad by the amazingly talented Phil Collins, from his 1989 album ...But Seriously, featuring lead guitar by the awesome Eric Clapton. This song was a significant chart hit in 1990, peaking at No.3 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States and No.1 on the RPM Top 100 in Canada. It also reached No.7 on the UK Singles Chart. "I Wish It Would Rain Down" is about a relationship that has passed, perhaps because of cheating, but the singer reflects on everything that was said, and still hangs onto their relationship, even though he knows his chances of ever seeing them back together are less than likely.

video

Click Here To Subscribe To The Classic Rock Ballads YouTube Channel


Everything about this song makes it a perfect ballad. And as such I felt I needed to create a beautiful video to do the song justice. After hours of searching for the right clips, editing, and after effects, I think I pulled it off pretty well. Hope you all agree and enjoy it. Please like and share

No comments:

Post a Comment