Friday, March 17, 2017

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love - with lyrics





I
know that "It Must Have Been Love" by Roxette is a pop ballad, not a
rock ballad. But two different subscribers had requested that I build a video
for this song. Initially, I wasn't going have a pop ballad on my rock ballad
channel, but, #1, I want to keep my subscribers happy, #2, this song is on many
other rock ballad video creators' playlists, and #3, this is a really good
ballad that would indeed be a rock ballad only if Roxette     (Marie Fredriksson, and Per Gessle),
was a rock duo and not a pop duo .  Additionally, this song was a  major radio play hit that many DJ's
classified as a soft rock ballad. Recorded before Roxette started working on
their Joyride album,
"It Must Have Been Love" was written for the movie Pretty Woman, starring Julia
Roberts and Richard Gere. The movie was an enormous hit, and so was the
soundtrack. Released in March 1990, Pretty Woman developed a huge following, which
helped send this song to the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart in June, where
it stayed for two weeks. With all those attributes in place, I decided that was
plenty of justification to create a video around this song for my rock ballads
channel. The video I built is very unique, and in sync to what the song is
about. Hope you all enjoy it. Please like and share this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment